Last modified: December, 2022
Mogling Bio Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.moglingbio.com/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- (i) On this Website.
- (ii) In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- (iii) When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- (iv) Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- (v) Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- (vi) By which you may be personally identified (“personal information”);
- (vii) That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- (viii) About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- (ix) Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- (x) Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- (xi) From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- (xii) Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, if any. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- (xiii) Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- (xiv) Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- (xv) Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- (xvi) Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- (xvii) Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- (xviii) Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- (xix) Speed up your searches.
- (xx) Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- (xxii) Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- (xxiii) To present our Website and its contents to you.
- (xxiv) To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- (xxv) To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- (xxvi) To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- (xxvii) To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- (xxviii) In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- (xxix) For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- (xxx) To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- (xxxi) To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- (xxxii) To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- (xxxiii) To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- (xxxiv) For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- (xxxv) With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- (xxxvi) To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- (xxxviii) If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.